Thursday, February 25, 2010

Survey Data on Lead in Women's and Children's Vitamins


When I talk to people about supplements, one of the things I mention is the importance of knowing who makes them.  For one thing, you want to be sure that they are using quality ingredients.  If you click on the link below, you will see a long list of supplements that contain lead.  If yours is on that list, you may want to consider trying something else.  My vitamins are from a 54 year-old company with a stellar reputation in the industry, and I can assure you,  they do not contain lead.

Survey Data on Lead in Women's and Children's Vitamins

I hope you will share this information with your friends too.  No one needs extra lead in their bodies!

1 comment:

Charles Rinehart said...

You are one beautiful lady for 60. All the best.